homeopathy Seattle homeopathy WA,
homeopathic therapy, homeopathy treatment, homeopathy medicine,
These are only guidelines; if you also suffer
from other, unrelated chronic disease, consult your primary care
Supplements for Flu
- Vitamin C, 1000 mg, three times per day.
- Beta carotene, 25,000 IU per day.
- Zinc, 15 mg per day.
- Vitamin E, 400 IU per day.
If You Feel You Are Getting Sick
- At the first signs of cold or flu, start taking
Yin Chiao herbal supplement. Yin Chiao has been a staple of
traditional Chinese herbalists for hundreds of years. It was
developed during the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) and is one of the most
valued of all classic Chinese herbal formulas. Yin Chiao
Classic manufactured by Planetary Formulas is available in many
health food stores or online at
http://www.herbsmd.com. Take two capsules every 2 hours
initially and reduce the dose when you start feeling better.
- If you are nauseous, drink
chamomile or ginger tea sweetened with honey.
- Soak in a warm Epsom salt bath (2-3 cups of Epsom
salt in a bath tab) and go to bed. This helps draw out toxins
and decrease muscle soreness and joint pains.
Can't Get Rid of a Cough?
Even if the main cold or flu symptoms are gone,
annoying dry cough may linger for a long time. You may try the
following Russian recipe to help clear up the chest:
- Simmer 2 table spoons of whole flaxseed in 2 cups
of water for one hour.
- Strain and discard the seeds.
- Add juice of 2 lemons and 1/4 cup of honey to the
liquid and stir well.
- Take 1 table spoon every hour.
Contact your homeopath or primary care physician if
home treatment doesn't help or if it takes you a long time to
If you decide to seek professional homeopathic care
for your condition, please read the following before contacting your
homeopath: Acute Conditions.